is music. I have always loved music- it soothes my soul in trying times, it pumps me up when I am exercising or cleaning the house and it brings the spirit into my heart when I am singing praises unto Him. I am blessed to have all kinds of music at my fingertips and have it when I am ready to go. Speaking of music...
one of my favorite bands is Coldplay. Josh and I went to the concert last night and it was amazing!! I will post pics soon when I have my computer in working order again. I was smiling the whole time- their music makes me happy- do you have a band where you just love listening to them and it brightens your day?? This is my group and has been for a long time so to see them live and have the experience was just great! What a blessing to go- my feet hurt from standing the whole time but to sing for two hours with the best band was worth it!!
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://www.keeperofthehome.org/feed*
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment