is chocolate! I know that sounds lame, but I am addicted to the stuff. I am looking at my glorious chocolate cake from Costco and it is awesome! So if anyone wants some- come over and get it because it is seven pounds of wonderful chocolate which equals a bazillion calories, so I am willing to share to help someone else feel the love :) I am not joking- please come and get some :)
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://www.keeperofthehome.org/feed*
6 years ago


2 comments:
i'll be right over!! You think I'm kidding! :)
Mmmm... I wish I could! Too bad I found out last night what too much chocolate does to my baby! I'm gonna miss my chocolate... Enjoy a piece for me.
Post a Comment