is my sister Carli. I just went and stayed at her house in North Dakota for the last few days and had a blast with her family. We were stuck inside because of the snow storm (which will bring on blessing #9- AZ weather!)but we played and remembered times from our childhood. It is always good to be with fam- especially those I don't get to see very often. For my sister, I say you are an amazing woman!! You always try to do what is right and do the best for your family. You are an example to many- I know that many lives have been influenced by you because of your complete selflessness and love. If only people knew how much you do for others behind the scenes. I think that is why you are in the RS presidency now cause all the sisters in your ward can benefit from your love and kindness. You are a blessing to me Car- I love you, lish
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://www.keeperofthehome.org/feed*
6 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment