Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blessing twelve..

..is being able to teach. I love teaching! I have my degree in Secondary Education with my focus in social sciences- history, geography etc. I think that I am a pretty good teacher too....not to be boastful or anything :)
I love teaching preschool. I feel that I am doing something that is beneficial to the sweethearts that I am teaching and it gives me a chance to help our family out without having to go out of the home to do it. I appreciate all the parents that put their faith in me to teach their child- it is a great blessing that they feel I am good enough.
I also love my new calling in YW- I had a chance to teach on Sunday and even though I was emotional- the spirit was hitting me hard and I hope that the girls felt it too. I love to teach the youth- we have some amazing spirits in our ward! You girls rock!!
The best group though that I love to teach is my children. Many of us have this role each day- overwhelmeing at times, but an honor none the less.
We have many examples of teachers- the greatest is our Savior- I hope that I can be a perfect teacher like him some day...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

and you do a dang good job of it! I love your lessons...you did a FANTASTIC job on Sunday! Maybe one of these days we can team teach preschool or something...wouldn't that be fun!!