This one is for my mom. She just had her birthday yesterday and want to wish her the very best. My mom is a wonderful woman- full of talents and abilities that I strived to have in my life. I appreciate all that she has sacrificed for me and all that are in our family-our combined families.
She is so giving- always seeing what we need and always willing to help out. She is an amazing grandma- my kids love talking and seeing their Grandma Shelley and with Papa Bill- it makes the package complete!! I love you mom- thank you for all that you do for me. You are an example to so many- a loving daughter, giving mother, devoted wife and friend. We are blessed to call you mother- love you, lish


2 comments:
I love your mom too!! She is a very awesome lady!!
Hey, Lish thanks for letting me be blessing #7. I hope you know that you and your's are some of the greatest blessings in my life and always will be. See you next week.
Post a Comment