Friday, January 29, 2010

So many ideas...

So as I have been stalking, I save pictures of some of the cutest, craftiest and easiest ideas around. Here are some pictures...just for me to be reminded that I want to do them and that they don't get forgotten about. Because unlike most ladies I know..hee hee...we see an idea and go directly home- do it and finish it licky spilt! This is a motivator for me...just go with it- loves :)

This is a padded towel that has been quilted- perfect for a sweet baby coming out of the bath- great baby gift idea!

Pearl and ribbon bracelet- so adorable and easy too

This is a portable fabric highchair- thought this was crafty

SO CUTE- just felt hearts sewn together- so easy I can do this!! Plus felt is totally cheap

Adorable clothespin valentine-I don't think I would spend that much time on a valentine, but it is creative

No comments: