The weekend after Valentines we were off to Las Vegas- My sister Carli and her family were in town from North Dakota and we went up for a visit. Josh was busy with work so my mom in law Mary drove up with me. We had an action packed weekend with a baby shower for my little sister Christy (due with a little girl in May) and a surprise birthday party for Carli- she turned the BIG 3-0! Like any other trip back to Vegas, it was non stop! I have pictures from the shower and Cole with his papa's-Papa Chris and Papa Bill. I love my family :)
Emma, Great grandma Sharon and Cole
Grandma Sharon, cousin Lauren, Christy, Aunt Cindy and friend
Papa Chris and Cole
Papa Bill and Cole at the surprise party
Josh figured out that since February 22 he has had 5 days off. Because he has been busy with his new lobby and construction, I have had to do more things at home. One of which is putting in a garden...finally. Here was one of the days Josh was off and he got all of our plants in while I was documenting through pictures. He got the easy part of the job- I got the garden tilled with manure, and other additives. It was an all afternoon job full of sweat, grime...and blisters! But we hopefully will have a great harvest of tomatoes, green beans, strawberries, and peppers.
My Colie-colister is 9 months- (almost 10 now). Here are a few cute pictures of him- we make some cute kids :) He is army crawling and trying to still master crawling. Unfortunately, he is putting everything in his mouth which requires much vigilance in our home due to little toys and pieces and food being dropped from the table. Who needs a dog when you have a baby?? :)
During Spring break in March, Josh was STILL busy with the renovation and its opening so I had my mom fly out so she could drive back with me to VEGAS...we have been spending alot of time there. This time my dearest friend Candace was having a baby shower that I wanted to be at so we went down for that. Before we went though we had breakfast at Josh's newly designed lobby. It is awesome! Here are some pictures...


1 comment:
That Cole is adorable. Time goes by so quickly.
Post a Comment