Sunday, March 29, 2009

BLOGGING IS HARD!

I can't figure out how to make them go in the right order so the first of my posts is below the catching up continued- I can't stand that I have to do everything in opposite order to have it descending order. My brain doesn't work like that and I have already been working on this for HOURS so hope you enjoy the out of order posts :)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey Lish--
Love all your posts...they look great!! I was going to let you know...you can grab a hold of your picture and move it with the mouse once it is on your blog...FYI in case you forget to do it in the right order!! Let me know if you need help!

The Scott Family said...

I feel your pain! I've been there, done that! Let me know if you figure it out.

Jessica Hughes said...

I hate it too! Its a pain in the pa-toot! BUt you do a great job! ANd no matter what you guys and the kids, are all gorgeous, so it doesn't even matter! Love ya dear and miss you!
Jessica