Sunday, August 3, 2008

Blessing day

Doesn't look like the happiest guy ever...but sure is cute :)
Our happy family- 5th time trying to take this picture
(Note: Josh's hand on Reed- had to hold that kid down)
Today we blessed our sweet Cole and I thought that I would share some pictures from the day!

3 comments:

Marci McLain said...

So Cute!! I don't understand why you would have had to hold Reed down!?! He is a sweet boy! :)

Amy Joy said...

Hey Alisha, I found you through Andreas blog. Your family is beautiful. This blog world is too fun. Just started mine a couple of days ago.
Amy Stewart Walker

Michelle Campbell said...

Hi Alisha! I found your blog through a comment on Shannon's :) I agree w/ Amy, this bloggin world is so fun. Your family is beautiful!! Hope you are enjoying Mesa (we have tons of family that live there.) I'll have to tell Jessica about your blog. I'm sure she'll love looking at it. She and Kevin are in Virginia (you probably already knew that). She doesn't have a blog yet, but we are trying to convince her. :) Come over and visit our blog at nofrillsrevue.blogspot.com and then you can check out what the rest of my fam is doing from their blogs. Take Care!
Luv
Michelle Campbell (mangum)