skip to main | skip to sidebar
The Brandon Family

Friday, August 22, 2008

All in white

These pictures were taken also when my mom was out- Emma in her baptism dress and Cole in his blessing outfit. My oldest and youngest- so clean and pure...well, almost!

1 comment:

Jen said...

what beautiful pictures lish. I need to see you guys soon. Love you and miss you

August 24, 2008 at 9:49 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Do you want to learn more about our Church?

Do you want to learn more about our Church?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

Awesome friends blogs

  • Keeper of the Home
    This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your subscription now. - The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your feed reader to use this new URL: *http://www.keeperofthehome.org/feed*
    6 years ago
  • Cire's Place
    Swimming FHE -
    10 years ago
  • Watkins Family
    Christmas Break Shenanigans - Kylie had her first Club Volleyball tournament...she played great and they ended up 2nd place. We LOVE having friends on her team!! Lexi got...
    10 years ago
  • Catch The Window!
    The Christmas of Missed Expectations - Related by John Bass The Christmas of 1972 in the small town of Orem, Utah is, without a doubt, the apex of my childhood Christmas delight. As Thanksgiv...
    10 years ago
  • finding my niche
    NEW SITE!!! - Friends!!! I have moved all of my content over to a new site and have some very exciting things happening!! Please check out my new website and name -...
    11 years ago
  • The Grimmett's
    Bad News - Well today hasn't been that great at all. I got some bad news that I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. This one is the worst one to get and only 1% usually get it...
    11 years ago
  • McLain Family:
    Cameras - [image: Los Angeles wedding photographers] Image courtesy of: SnapKnot - Los Angeles wedding photographers
    11 years ago
  • A smorgasbord of thoughts...
    Garth & Kat…the remake... - We've had the privilege to have my best friend Sarah Rogers and her son Miles stay at our house since the end of January (until mid March when Sarah gets m...
    12 years ago
  • The Enlightened Homemaker
    Customized Tortilla Soup.... - In California for Fall Break, our dear friends the LeSueur's invited us over for dinner. It was cold outside and the dinner could not have been more perfec...
    12 years ago
  • Taste is Trump.
    Bare Fruit {Winner} - Thank you to all those who participated and congratulations to winner, Wendi and Matt (comment #5), who has won acase of 12-2.6 ounce packages of Bare Frui...
    14 years ago
  • Jason & Susan Green
    Still Hanging - Wow! I haven't posted in 10 months. No excuses, just lazy. But we're still hanging in there. Living in Eagar with mixed emotions. Glad that the weather is ...
    14 years ago
  • Forbis Fever
    Ugh... and January/February - Well know I remember why I took such a long break from blogging - my dang computer (who I have officially re-named Voldemort). It refuses to download pict...
    14 years ago
  • (collective) sigh
    -
    14 years ago
  • these are the days
    Family Pictures October 2011 - Thanks to my brother, Bryan and his wife, Karin for snapping these pics of us back in October. They were so patient and ended up taking a bunch, despite ou...
    14 years ago
  • The Chaney's
    -
    14 years ago
  • Stronger Than Cancer
    Stronger Than Cancer: Enduring to the End (the book/ebook) - I've finished "the book". 3+ years of tears, heart ache, joy and happiness combined all into this book. Time to wrap up this "novel" of my life. Time to wr...
    14 years ago
  • Soon to be Wells
    Growing Up Wells - Hello welcome fellow friends from all around the world.
    14 years ago
  • Davis Family
    GO GREEN GECKOS! - Gracie running to the goal! Gracie getting ready to kick the ball. She loves to run up and kick the ball as hard as she can! Gracie, ready to go to h...
    15 years ago
  • Hailey Joye
    PROM - *May 7th, 2011:* Prom, it was uhhmazing! So so much fun :) This is how it all panned out :) I woke up, went and got my nails done Got my hair and make up do...
    15 years ago
  • bob.heather.brayden.colby.lily
    Jog-a-Thon - My boys had a jog-a-thon at school on friday! Both of them could hardly sleep the night before because they were so excited! Brayden even wore his short so...
    15 years ago
  • Day in the Life of Monkeys!
    -
    15 years ago
  • The Anderson Family
    Aspirations of a 3 Year Old - Tonight while eating dinner, completely unsolicited, Lucy declared, "When I grow up I want to be a GREAT BIG BEAR (raised hands into claws and threw them h...
    15 years ago
  • Chad & Dawn Howey Family
    So Long Hair - So today was a busy day... Shea came over this morning and gave Loch, Brae and Ash hair cuts, we finished packing, cleaned and ran a ton of errands... By 5...
    16 years ago
  • Our Scott Spot
    Dallas Texas here we come! - So my blogging and facebook life has pretty much been nonexistent this last month. The weekend before Thanksgiving, we found out we were moving our fam...
    16 years ago
  • The Simpson Family
    Mother Mary and her sweet sewing skills - My mother Mary is the best! She is a cross between Mother Teresa and Mary Poppins. She is such an inspiration to me of happiness and a love for Motherhood!...
    17 years ago
  • Enjoying the Endless Journey
    Safari Day - We went with some of our good friends, the Crofts, to Natural Bridge, Virginia, where they have this great Safari Park. It was a total BLAST! It was so coo...
    17 years ago
  • Welcome to our Craziness
    -
  • the Hamberlin Family
    -
  • Just...us
    -
  • Huckstep Happens
    -
  • The Bingham Boys.....and Me
    -
  • The Davis Family
    -
  • John ~ Holli ~ Peter ~ Katelyn
    -

Crafty blogs

  • How Does She...
    Minute-to-Win-It Games to Make Thanksgiving Day More Fun - Thanksgiving is a time for family, friends, and fun. But sometimes the day gets long and things can get a little bit boring. If you’re looking a great wa...
    2 days ago
  • Smashed Peas and Carrots
    Lemon Pepper Salmon & Loaded Sweet Potato - A full dinner that’s actually easy to pull off. Lemon pepper salmon straight in the oven, a sweet potato that gets a torched marshmallow finish, and some f...
    3 days ago
  • Tip Junkie
    33 Top Adult Party Themes - [image: 30th Birthday Party Ideas] Hosting a birthday party for adults is now more fun than ever! These are the best adult birthday party ideas and themes ...
    2 months ago
  • U create
    Father’s Day Interview Printable Kids Can Fill Out - Father’s Day projects are extra special when they capture a child’s sweet perspective, and this printable does exactly that. A Father’s Day interview pri...
    3 months ago
  • Crafting Chicks
    Banana Split Pudding Cups - Banana Split Pudding Cups (No Bake Dessert Kids Can Make!) Looking for a fun dessert that keeps kids busy and happy? These banana split pudding cups are ...
    4 months ago
  • tatertots & jello
    Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever - Big Bows & Besties: Hosting the Cutest Galentine’s Party Ever. Five easy DIY decor projects to create a festive Valentine’s Day Galentine’s party. The po...
    7 months ago
  • This Week for Dinner - Weekly Meal Plans, Dinner Ideas, Recipes and More!
    Hello again - Oh, why, hello! I’m still here! I know, it’s been a while. We have had some big changes in our family this year, so meal planning and blogging were moved...
    1 year ago
  • Be Different...Act Normal
    7 Spooky Halloween Cakes - Having a girl with a Halloween birthday makes looking at Halloween cakes even more fun. We usually don't have birthday cake on Halloween because the nigh...
    2 years ago
  • Family Home Evening
    Apps that Make Money: Unleashing the Potential of Rakuten - "Rakuten": Turning Apps into Profitable Ventures Hello, Sigfox Friends! Welcome to this exciting exploration of the lucrative world of mobile applications....
    3 years ago
  • Prepared NOT Scared!
    - I'M BACK... AND SO EXCITED TO SHARE ALL OF THE PROJECTS I'VE BEEN WORKING ON! HERE ARE A FEW OF THE PROJECTS YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO: A New Planner...
    3 years ago
  • Make It and Love It
    31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes - Looking for an easy, funny DIY Halloween costume? Look no further than this list of hilarious DIY costumes. Want even more costume inspiration? Enter you...
    5 years ago
  • All Things Thrifty Home Accessories and Decor
    Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial - Full Tutorial will be ready October 6, 2020 Every home in the world could double as a school at any moment during this pandemic. We learned that the hard...
    5 years ago
  • Disney and more
    Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Countdown : New “Wonders of Deep” Poster Released ! -
    6 years ago
  • Homemaking Fun
    Valentine's Day Treat Tags - I created a few Valentine's Day treat tags for my Etsy Shop. This one goes along with small spiral suckers. I purchased mine through Amazon. I purchase...
    6 years ago
  • Our Best Bites
    Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice - This recipe for Sweet and Savory Coconut Rice is an old-school Our Best Bites classic that is pretty much my go-to side dish with any summery, tropical...
    7 years ago
  • brown paper packages
    Easter Rice Krispie Treats with Mini Cadbury Eggs - You can make these super easy and yummy Easter Rice Krispie treats in no time. Mini Cadbury Eggs are the perfect addition to this classic treat, and mak...
    7 years ago
  • Craft Rookie
    How to Survive Disney, Part 2: DockATot - DISCLAIMER: I received the product being reviewed in this post compliments of DockATot. My opinions are all my own. I've been dying to try out DockATot si...
    8 years ago
  • Everyday Celebrations
    Arbor Blossom Blog Tour - Thanks so much for clicking over to my blog today! I'm LeAnne Ballard and welcome! Feel free to follow me over on Instagram as I post there much more...
    9 years ago
  • Mish Mash
    How to set up a watercolor palette.... - My blog post today is for those of you who have purchased a vintage watercolor palette from my shop and are wondering how to select pigments which order t...
    9 years ago
  • Make and Takes
    15 Must-Make Knit and Crochet Hat Patterns - Looking for a way to stay stylish and warm?! Yarn hats are the way to do it! With so many fun knit and crochet hat patterns out there, you’re sure to fin...
    9 years ago
  • One Pretty Thing
    Christmas Ornament Roundup - Tutorials and how-tos for DIY Christmas ornaments you can stitch, craft, print and paint!
    9 years ago
  • A Bushel and a Peck of FUN
    Ella's Interstellar Birthday Party - This year is the year of birthday parties outside of the home. I told the kids we could have birthday party as long as they were somewhere else other tha...
    10 years ago
  • Creative Itch
    Reclaimed Wood Rooster Decor - When my sister-in-law and I first started our hobby with reclaimed wood, I decided to make something I've wanted to put in my kitchen for a while now... *a...
    10 years ago
  • Pink Cat Studio
    Free games for the classroom! - I'm excited to announce the launch of my new educational games website that will help make subject review more engaging and fun! You can play games on int...
    10 years ago
  • Someday Crafts
    Barn Door for a Closet! - These closet doors are dreamy!!! *Dream Book Design *turned an unattractive closet door into something I want!!! Learn *how to build a barn door for a...
    11 years ago
  • Little Birdie Secrets
    the perfect on-the-go snack - Life with three boys is busy! Can any other moms relate? With Summer upon us, I feel a little bit of relief from the hectic school schedule, but life is ...
    11 years ago
  • poppies at play
    Chalkboard signs~ - This window was broken, so I replaced the glass with a pieces of chalkboard. I had intended on just using it for messages, but I really do love having ...
    12 years ago
  • nannygoat
    Kitchen Remodel - Okay friends... I felt dumb posting these pictures on FB so I haven't but my friends keep asking to see my kitchen remodel so I thought I would post the...
    12 years ago
  • It's all in My Head!
    - I have got to make some of these! Tutorial: No-sew fabric bangle bracelet from Craft Gossip
    12 years ago
  • Nap Time Journal
    2014 Families Are Forever Primary Activity - I have the wonderful opportunity to serve as a Primary President in the LDS church. I love serving the young children of our neighborhood! They are truly ...
    12 years ago
  • Room Mom 101
    Door Decorations Using Cars - Thank you ________ for putting us on the road to success! Here's the same saying but a variation to the look from Southland Elementary Volunteers. This...
    13 years ago
  • Love, Actually
    Peep Show Ticket - Easter Printable - This year on Easter, hubby and I will be with family. For packing sake, we decided to forgo doing Easter baskets for each other and instead just one small...
    13 years ago
  • homemade by jill
    My Interactive Book of Mormon Stories (Giveaway CLOSED) - I've mentioned it before, but like many of your friendly neighborhood bloggers, I'm a Mormon. This giveaway caters to my LDS readers, but I hope you'll al...
    13 years ago
  • Sew Dang Cute
    Crafting With the Stars?? - If you’ve been a reader of mine for a while, then you know that once upon a time, there used to be a little ‘ole contest called Crafting with the Stars. It ...
    13 years ago
  • lulu's Tiles
    Storybook Shower- Wishes for Baby - I saw an idea that I loved and wanted to do for the shower. It's a little paper that guests fill out with their wishes for the baby. I thought this would...
    13 years ago
  • Nap Time Crafts
    Prophet Frame - We made these at Super Saturday last month. I love this photo of President Monson. It gives him a really comforting Grandpa look. Here is the link to the...
    13 years ago
  • One Day When I Have Time
    Lil' Slugger Baby Shower - Today I am going to share some photos from something I actually had or took the time to do myself! This isn't a post from someone else's blog. Tonight Tri...
    14 years ago
  • Not so idle hands
    Guest Posting Today Over At I Heart Naptime - Hey all! So can you believe it's November already!?!? Holy Molie!! Well, computers 'round these parts are getting fixed (hear that hubby?), but in the...
    14 years ago
  • Ally So Crafty
    Rapunzel and Pascal -
    14 years ago
  • Creative Holiday Gift Ideas
    LDS General Conference Packets - I always get lots of emails requesting Conference Packets every April and Oct. There are so many great ones out there now days. Here is a link to where I u...
    14 years ago
  • Crafts and Deals
    {free American Doll dress pattern...} - FREE American Doll dress sewing pattern...Liberty Jane has it here.
    15 years ago
  • Voila!
    What I've been doing - Ryan's Office! The company my husband works for recently closed their local office. They offered us a relocation package and things for their Fremont, Cali...
    15 years ago
  • this and that
    real life photos - for the past couple of weeks i have been trying to take pictures that tell a story. pictures that will remind me of the little things that happen around my...
    15 years ago
  • Secrets of a Super Mommy
    Happy Ground Hog Day!! - *I am hoping for an early spring!* (and since we are finally moving to Southern California in a few weeks I am counting on getting it.) *Here are some f...
    15 years ago
  • So You Think You're Crafty
    SYTYC has moved!!! - Hello All! So You Think You're Crafty has made the big move to WordPress and gone .com. You can now find us at: soyouthinkyourecrafty.com! Season 4 is all...
    16 years ago
  • She Creates
    Skirt Frenzy -
    17 years ago
  • Made By Rae
    -
  • Knock Off Wood
    -
  • The Idea Room
    -
  • Blue Cricket Design
    -
  • Sisters' Stuff
    -
  • Miss Crafty Pants
    -
  • Crap I've Made
    -

Family Notes

  • ►  2011 (23)
    • ►  September (21)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2010 (42)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2009 (35)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (92)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (27)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • Goodbye beautiful phone...
      • New pictures of the kids
      • All in white
      • Emma's birthday cake
      • My little girl is 8!!!
      • What a difference two months make
      • First day of school-YIPPEE!
      • Cole is 2 months old
      • Blessing day
      • Family pictures
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (6)

Friends

  • Blake & Mandy Kimball
  • Bob & Heather Shannon
  • Bryson & Andrea Huckstep
  • Chad & Dawn Howey
  • Craig & Brianna Avery
  • Damon & Janelle Faulkner
  • Dan & Tiffney Anderson
  • Dave & Amy Koch
  • Dave & Dawn Bezzant
  • Dilya Larsen
  • Emmet & Michelle Scott
  • Enlightened Homemaker
  • Eric & Susan Jensen (private)
  • Eric Jensen
  • Jack & Katie Davis
  • Jake & Cara Nelson (private)
  • Jake & Tiffany Walker (private)
  • Jared & Marci McLain
  • Jason & Selia Bingham
  • Jason & Susan Green
  • Jay & Ashley Olson
  • John and Holli Vella
  • Kevin & Jessica Hughes
  • Matthew & Katrina Crane
  • Mike & Aimee (soon to be) Wells
  • Mike & Jen Grimmett
  • Mike & Shannon Latham (private)
  • Nate & Kristen Millecam
  • Owen & Lindsay McRae (private)
  • Patrick & Amy Forbis
  • Patrick & Jamie Cheney
  • Phil & Mandi Stephenson
  • Quinn & Kellie Elzinga (private)
  • Rob & Candace Simpson
  • Russ & Shalae
  • Russ & Shauntell Ottley
  • Ryan & Erin Ferguson (private)
  • Stronger than cancer
  • Todd & Mandy Oyama
  • Tyler & Mary Davis
  • Tyler & Tiffany Watkins

Stinkin cute sites!!

  • A year's worth of crock pot recipes
  • Dollar Store Crafts
  • No Time for Flash Cards-preschool
  • Making Learning Fun- preschool site
  • Family Home Evening
  • Bakerella-yummy cake pops
  • Sugardoodle.net- fun all around idea site
  • Tried & True recipes
  • Kinder-Tots Preschool
  • Erika Loveland Photography
  • Laugh, Learn. Love- ideas for moms with young children
  • Inspirational Talk of the Week

FHE in a snap!

Food Storage options

Visitors

Awesome people..