Emma thought that this would be a good year to act out the Nativity considering we had a baby and a Joseph and a wise man. Josh ended up being the donkey/Innkeeper and Mary was the star (one of Cole's teething toys). In all it is pretty funny because Owen was an Optimus Prime Wiseman- we love these memories :)
This feed has moved and will be deleted soon. Please update your
subscription now.
-
The publisher is using a new address for their RSS feed. Please update your
feed reader to use this new URL:
*http://www.keeperofthehome.org/feed*
6 years ago


3 comments:
I love the wiseman! Just like in the olden days!
I was laughing out loud during that whole thing!!! :) Too funny and I love that you did it! You guys are awesome. That was the most entertaining version of the Nativity story that I've ever seen. haha. :)
Seriously the best reinactment I've seen!
Post a Comment